Disputes are an inevitable part of business.
At Thrings, we understand the effect disputes can have on you, your business, your interests and your reputation, which is why we keep your commercial objectives fixed firmly as our priority when dealing with and seeking a resolution to your dispute.
We have litigators with specialist knowledge and experience in a wide range of disputes that businesses may have. Our additional knowledge of various business sectors also enables us to understand the specific issues arising in disputes within that sector.
We deal with court proceedings, arbitrations, tribunals, hearings before regulators and proceedings before the various ombudsmen and have considerable experience at every level of each division of the court and tribunal system
Our litigators are robust and resolute in protecting your interests. They are also commercial, and have a strong reputation in resolving disputes cost effectively by negotiation, mediation, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution, delivering a commercial resolution that works for you.
We have experience in dealing with a wide range of disputes including:
- Anti-suit injunctions
- Banking disputes
- Commercial agents
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial property & planning disputes
- Competition claims
- Construction & engineering disputes
- Debt recovery
- Director’s liability
- Disputed share valuations
- Employment disputes
- Environmental claims & prosecutions
- Financial services
- Fraud & asset tracing
- Freezing injunctions & search/seizure orders
- Insolvency claims
- Intellectual property (brands, trademarks, patents, technology, designs & copyright)
- International / multi-jurisdiction disputes
- IT contracts
- Judicial Review
- Media & defamation
- Product safety
- Professional negligence & disciplinary
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Service & supply contracts
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Sports, representation and image rights
- Warranties & indemnities
We do everything we can to promote alternative dispute resolution. Our mediation and arbitration experts take pride in every success and work together to encourage an alternative way of tackling commercial disputes.