Individuals and businesses can find themselves on the wrong side of the law, sometimes without even knowing they are at risk.
This can cost time, money, stress, loss of reputation, productivity and criminal sanction.
Our Business Crime Team have successfully represented individuals and businesses facing criminal prosecution involving:
- Care Quality Commission
- Companies House
- DVSA formerly VOSA
- Dangerous Dogs
- Dawn Raids on Businesses and their Owners
- Environment Agency
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Food Standards Agency
- Gangmasters Licensing Authority
- Health and Safety
- Police and Crown Prosecution Service
- Proceeds of Crime Act
- Professional and Disciplinary
- Road Traffic and Motoring Offences
- Shotgun Offences
- Sports Law
- Trading Standards
Click on the links on the left hand side of this page for examples of our work
Should you or your business become involved in a criminal prosecution we think creatively about all options available. We recognize that the best results can often be achieved by negotiation with the authorities including where appropriate Deferred Prosecution Agreements and plea bargaining. This may avoid prosecution altogether.
Where there is no scope for negotiation we have many years experience successfully defending our clients from criminal prosecution. We can help you if:
- you have been arrested or your business has been subject to a ‘dawn raid’
- the authorities want to speak with you or interview you about an investigation
- you think you may be prosecuted for a criminal offence
- you have been charged with a criminal offence.
Whether for you personally or for your business and regardless of the issues, we will take pride in fiercely guarding your interests and protecting you.