The Police are the largest investigators of crime in the UK and they often have dual powers to investigate with other authorities.
As a result we regularly represent individual and businesses facing investigation by the Police. For example:
- dawn raids on businesses and their owners
- motoring and road traffic offences
- representing company directors, managers and high profile individuals from a variety of criminal offences, whilst strategizing to minimize damage and publicity.
Should you or your business become involved in a criminal investigation by the Police, or face prosecution, we think creatively about all options available. We recognize that the best results can often be achieved by negotiation including plea bargaining. This may avoid prosecution altogether.
Where there is no scope for negotiation we have many years experience successfully defending our clients from criminal prosecution. We can help you if:
- you have been arrested or your business has been subject to a ‘dawn raid’
- the Police want to speak with you or interview you about an investigation
- you think you may be prosecuted for a criminal offence
- you have been charged with a criminal offence.
Whether for you personally or for your business and regardless of the issues, we will take pride in fiercely guarding your interests and protecting you.