Making your business a success relies on your ability to attract the right people. Increased workforce competition and mobility means a need for incentive plans that stand out from the crowd. But they also have to meet your organisational aims and ensure flexibility during the times you need it.
We work with senior directors, consultants, trustees, partners, managers and staff to structure the best incentive scheme for you and for them. Your individual business culture requires an individual approach. That means carefully considering the options before we advise. Our experts understand the implications of tax, corporate, employment and implementation matters, and are able to provide intelligent solutions grounded in practical, common sense.
We don’t just advise on the structure, design, drafting and implementation of schemes. We regularly work hand in hand with our clients to implement effective communication of the schemes and to help them through Mergers and Acquisitions, as well as wider, related employment law matters.
We can advise on:
- Enterprise Management Incentives
- Company Share Option Plans
- Share Incentive Plans
- SAYE schemes
- Employee benefit trusts
- Tax withholding
- Social Security and account matters
- Transfer pricing
- Unapproved and bespoke arrangements, including performance share plans, long term incentive plans, growth and partly paid share and bonus schemes.
- Related tax matters
- Related corporate matters, including M&A and restructuring
- Related employment matters
- Implementation and communication of schemes
- Professional trustee services
- Corporate Governance matters
- Regulator and Compliance matters