Advising, guiding and representing national and international industry giants, developers, operators, landowners, farmers and landed estates means that we understand that each client in the quarrying, mining and land resources sector faces increasingly complex legal issues, especially in the current climate.
Our Quarrying, Mining and Land Resources team acts for those involved in the aggregates, minerals, mining and construction industries and those affected by them. The team’s approach is sector-focused and cross-disciplinary, providing each client with a complete spectrum of relevant skills, advice and expertise tailored to their individual circumstances and requirements. The Quarrying, Mining and Land Resources team works closely with several other teams at Thrings, including the Agriculture, Landed Estates and Trusts and Tax Planning teams, as well as drawing upon the expertise in the firm’s commercial, construction, planning, environment and waste, employment, regulatory and procurement practices.
It’s this in-depth collaborative understanding and expertise that has positioned Thrings as one of the leading firms in this field. Clients benefit from our detailed knowledge of the laws and regulations surrounding this sector which enables us to advise on all manner of industry specific issues.
Our expertise includes:
- Agreements relating to agriculture and continued agricultural use
- Biodiversity sales
- Business sales
- Corporate finance work, including fundraising for listed mineral companies in financial markets
- Dedication agreements
- Depot leases
- Dispute resolution
- Employment advice
- Energy production
- Environmental prosecutions
- Health and Safety advice
- Industrial property
- Infill agreements
- Infrastructure agreements
- Land covenants and agreements
- Land regeneration, restoration and aftercare agreements
- Minerals extraction and leases
- Product Liability
- Property and planning related waste disposal workPurchase and sale of mineral rights
- Purchase and sale of mineral rights
- Regulatory advice and audits
- Royalties leases
- Supply agreements
Thrings is an associate member of the Mineral Products Association.