To ensure best practice in all our working relationships, we have a robust client relationship management programme. This is tailored to each client’s particular needs and, if you choose to instruct us, we would suggest an early meeting with you to discuss how we can work with you.
The firm is accredited under the Lexcel and Investors in People quality standards.
Our commitment to our clients includes:
- A detailed understanding of your needs and priorities, be they commercial objectives or personal considerations.
- An allocated Partner who will be responsible for the management of the relationship and the services that we deliver.
- Direct contact though personal direct dial, mobile phone and email access
- Prompt response to telephone calls and emails; wherever possible on the same day.
- A designated secretary for any queries and as another point of contact.
- Providing regular reporting (as required) on all active transactions.
- An internal review process to ensure that the standards demanded by you, as clients, are met (and exceeded) at all levels.
- Transparent billing with fees discussed and agreed in writing in advance, and a regular update on legal costs incurred to date.
- The opportunity to attend legal briefings and receive relevant newsletters and legal updates by email.
- Our ability to provide an exceptional legal and client focussed service that is second to none and provides you with value for money and an ability to control your legal spend.