We will work collaboratively with your team to create a process that meets your needs, from initial training through to the implementation and ongoing maintenance of your blockchain solution.
- Education – In-person or virtual workshops for key stakeholders, to facilitate informed strategic decision-making across your organisation
- Assessment – Tailored and collaborative agile workshops to establish where blockchain can add value to your business, for example through smart contract implementation or data reconciliation
- Analysis – Forensic analysis and due diligence of potential solutions and partners for your business
- Design – A tailored technology solution, adapted specifically for your business
- Implementation – Custodianship of technology partners through the testing and implementation process
- Maintenance – Ongoing updates and reviews, ensuring you stay ahead of the competition, including advising you on any blockchain related disputes that may arise
* Thrings Consultancy Services Limited, is not regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority. If consultancy services are provided through this group company we will let you know.