THE FIRM’S POLICY:
We are committed to providing a high quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need to know in order to resolve your complaint as soon as possible and also to improve our methods of working.
Click here to download our complaints leaflet for clients.
DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS:
- Once you have made your complaint we will acknowledge it within 2 days.
- We will aim to write to you in full within 21 days with our conclusion. However, where that is not possible, the overriding time limit is 8 weeks for the full conclusion of any complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome please let us know.
- At the conclusion of the complaints process you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman.
- In certain circumstances you may be able to refer your complaint to an approved alternative dispute resolution provider in the UK.
- We will not charge you for handling your complaint.
We will do all we can if any complaint is made known to us; client relationships are valued very highly.