Our Agriculture Team has been involved in a number of high-profile cases in this area. Highlights include:
- Representing a landowner/objector at a five-day Public Inquiry in a footpath application.
- Acting for a landowner/applicant in an application for a Definitive Map Modification Order (DMMO) to correct an anomaly between a Definitive Map and Statement.
- Advising a developer on the extinguishment/diversion of an existing footpath.
- Instructing a landowner on an application to install gates across a public right of way.
- Advising a number of landowners and estates on the implications of coastal access.
- Guiding a trust on steps to prevent the establishment of village green rights or public rights of way across trust land.