At Thrings we value every member of staff as an individual, providing the recognition, encouragement and respect that is pivotal to helping collective growth and ensuring the continued success and culture within the firm.
We are focused on building positive relationships and working practices and, by nurturing a diverse and well-supported workforce, this fosters a dynamic and innovative environment that helps us to best support our clients and each other.
Our staff are well represented internally through our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, our Wellbeing Strategy and Agenda, and our Employee Forum so everyone’s voice is heard.
Our promise to our people:
- To value and listen to everyone’s voice;
- To provide a fair, inclusive and adaptive recruitment process ensuring equal opportunities for all;
- To encourage law as an accessible career for all through the various routes, whether that is through traditional training contracts, apprenticeships or on-the-job learning alongside completing CILEx;
- To continually develop our people and stay at the forefront of our industry;
- To provide our people with access to a wide range of benefits, helping them to look after themselves and their families;
- To engage with young generations across the wider community about the opportunities within law.
Our ED&I policy
Our Gender Pay Gap Report
Our SRA ED&I report